Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break!

Today marks the beginning of Spring Break for my kiddos! Sadly, my break doesn't happen for another 3 weeks (sigh). They will be spending the week at my mom's and I am trying to plan a big event for them next Saturday if Matt doesn't have to work and if my dear friend is available. Hopefully they will have a little fun this week!

It's amazing how fast this school year is going! In a few weeks, I'll be attending Carleigh's 1st grade transition meeting and I am now trying to rationalize how my kids are grade schoolers! Each day, they amaze me with new words and concepts they have learned this year. Cody can read most any sign when we are out and for him....that is AMAZING!

Carleigh and I enjoyed watching the first season of "Punky Brewster" which used to be my favorite kid show of all time since "Punky" was the me age as me. It's cute because NOW my DAUGHTER is enjoying the same show! She calls her "Peppy."

No comments: