Saturday, March 05, 2011

Rainy, rain weekend

We are having quite the rainy weekend here. Two days of rain creates a LOT of flooding in our backyard that was already trying to recover from the water main break a couple of weeks ago. Rainy days create boredom here and with Matt working every Saturday, I am trying to figure out things to do with the kiddos that doesn't create more messes than necessary. Today, we are having a Video Party and the kids are watching new and old movies that we have had. I love Walmart's $5 bin because I have found some rare "Peanuts" movies and some "Veggie Tales" as well.

I am trying to clean, read a new book, and finalize party preparations. The goody bags have been made, decorations bought, and all I need to do now is to make cupcakes Friday evening. I have also bought one birthday gift and will finish with the BIG gift Friday evening. Carleigh cannot wait for Saturday! She is excited because one of her classmates from school will be coming! Poor thing has to wait another week for her party day!

No comments: