Friday, August 11, 2006

Portraits today and other ramblings...

Today I am taking my duo to have their portraits taken. I have really neglected portraits lately. It seems like every time that I try to schedule, some one gets a bruise or a cut. They are cut and bruise free right now so I am seizing the opportunity!! We are having them done at JC Penney. Then our next set of portraits will be the Christmas portraits unless we get wonderful news and we get to adopt Cody BEFORE November (I highly doubt it though). Today is my last full day off (during the workweek) with my kiddos. Next Monday, I begin working in my classroom and Matt will become a stay at home dad. He might find part-time work in the evenings to eliminate any boredom and for Christmas. I will soooo miss these little guys. Carleigh has become so attached to me. Last night, I went to work in my classroom for 3 hours and when I got back, she saw me, cried "Mummma. Mummma" and crawled over to me and demanded that I hold her. Oh, my sweet little thing!! The first day of school is August 21st. The summer has gone by so fast!!

No comments: