Friday, August 18, 2006

Back to Work!


I am officially a working mom again! My first "official" day was Wednesday. My brain has gone to mush over all the information, teacher meetings, and just your typical "Back to School" issues. I love staying home with my children in the summer, but around August, I am itching to go back. I have no doubt a "calling" for education. God definitely made this career abundantly clear. Matt is now staying home with the children for the next 9 months. He is talking about finding a part-time position in the evenings, but right now, he is just thinking about it. Tomorrow, I have a "Back to School Night" and a picnic following the open house. Then, the first day of school is Monday. I have 18 students, 9 boys and 9 girls this year. This is the perfect number ideally in the primary grades. The only thing I dread is getting up EARLY. I need to get up at 5:30am due to many reasons. The following pics are my classroom!

No comments: