Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cinderella Update

In this blog post, I am going to brag on my baby girl. For the past year or so, it has been a rough one with Cinderella. Her behavior has been the worst ever and getting her to do schoolwork was like asking her to have a root canal. Her teachers complained of her inattention and so we re-visited her ADD pediatrician. Her first med was not great, but now that she is taking Focalin, she is a different girl. Our mother-daughter relationship has gotten so much better and she is her sweet, helpful girl again! Of course, she still has her onery and Diva-drama-filled days, but it is so much better! I cannot say enough how her teachers are giving her great weekly reports and her progress in school is amazing! So proud of my little blonde beauty!

She is so looking forward to her birthday in March and I cannot believe she will be 8! *sigh*

No comments: