Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our Week in a Recap

Our week went by VERY fast! School was normal for everyone, AWANA is back in full force at church which keeps our Wednesday busy and CRAZY, and someone had a birthday. By looking at the picture, one could guess that the birthday person was ME! Yep, yesterday was my birthday (and my mom's)! I had a day of shopping, dinner, and more shopping. It was a great day. I am now getting closer to 40 than 30, so I am trying to get over that tidbit, but it's just a number, right?!

I got my hair cut on Thursday evening. I had 6 INCHES taken off and it felt like I didn't have any hair when it was over. My waves and curls (underneath top layer) immediately sprang into action that it shocked the person cutting my hair!! My kiddos were a little shocked when I pulled into the driveway. I guess it was because I haven't had a hair cut in about a year!!

Next weekend, we are going to get into the Fall mood, by having some fun at Kings Island!! We are moving into my favorite season. Can't wait!!

No comments: