Wednesday, September 19, 2012

7 years

It came to my attention by one of my blog readers that I have a blog anniversary coming up in less than a week! Seven years ago on September 26, 2005, I began blogging! I had two babies back then. Wow! It is amazing how time flies and that I have blogged for 7 years! Miss Cinderella was 5 months old and Mr. C was 20 months old.

A lot of wonderful, positive, and sad things have happened in those 7 years. Both children learned to walk and talk. Both adoptions were finalized! We terminated our foster license. My husband switched careers a couple of times. We went on some very fun vacations. Both children started preschool and elementary school. I could go on and on, but I won't for my readers' sake!

If the Lord is willing, I hope to continue to blog for 7 more years and maybe many, many more! It's a little scary to think about what life will be like in 7 years....probably because I will have (at least) two teenagers!! (That thought TERRIFIES me!)

If you are new to my blog, I invite you to check out my 2005 and earlier entries.

No comments: