Saturday, June 23, 2012

What a day!

Yesterday, Matt had the day off unexpectedly, so we took our two children, plus our 4 nephews and niece to Kings Island. I have been wanting to conquer my fear so I rode Diamondback with my niece. It was awesome and scary all in one! I screamed so much that my throat was raw for a few hours!! We had a fun time despite the heat and the kids cooled off by running through the splash area in Planet Snoopy.

After resting, I went out my sister, niece, niece's cousin and sister's friend for a Ladies Night. We went to downtown Cincinnati for dinner at Montgomery Inn's Boathouse and then a horse drawn carriage through the city. We also saw a concert at Fountain Square and had yummy Graeter's Ice Cream. It was such a fun night of firsts for many of us!! Yesterday was such a nice distraction from a lot of stress and worry.


No comments: