Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fun Weekend

We had a lot of fun this weekend! Friday evening, Matt and I went out on another date thanks to his parents. The date was completely free with gift certificates to Longhorn Steak House, Graeters' Ice Cream (absolutely heavenly!) and shopping! It was nice to enjoy a restaurant without little hands and feet going everywhere!!

Saturday, I helped my sister get her house ready for my niece's Bachelorette Party. We decorated with her wedding colors. We also caught a glimpse of the floral bouquets that everyone will be using at the wedding. They are gorgeous!! We had a fun night with games, food, and much much more!! We made memories that everyone will definitely not forget!!

My niece styled my hair for the party. I will be wearing my hair in an updo with spiral curls for the wedding.
The wedding is now less than 3 weeks away. Wow!! It's going to be such a wonderful day!

No comments: