Monday, November 13, 2006

Changes

Alot has happened over the past several weeks. Matt was hired for a part-time job working evenings Monday - Friday with an occasional weekend night when the holiday season starts. He is working with a company that processes orders for a home shopping network. He is getting used to his job and it is extra income that we can definitely need. We are now in the mindset for Christmas shopping. I usually do the majority of my shopping on the day after Thanksgiving. Yes, I am one of those people who are at the stores at 5am!! I love the madness and I love getting DEALS! Carleigh is walking like a pro now!! I am amazed at her progress. She has already mastered skills that Cody just learned a couple of months ago. She can bend down and pick an object off the ground and stand back up without falling. She is also getting up from the middle of the floor and does not need assistance to get up. She is starting to walk faster also. Boy, I am exhausted every night!! I am just amazed at the progress of both! Tonight, I was talking to my mom and I gave the phone to Cody and he said "He-llo Ma ma!" (Hellow, Mamaw!) Hello is his new word and Carleigh says "-lo!!" It is so cute to see them both learn language!!

No comments: