Sunday, October 08, 2006

She DID it!!!!!

Yesterday, Carleigh decides that she wants to WALK!! She made two steps on her own. She left the couch and stood by herself and made 2 steps before dropping to the ground. Today, she did the same thing a couple of times. Later this evening while I was in my bedroom, Matt yells that Carleigh took 5-6 steps this time!! Whooohoo!! Physical therapy is really paying off! I am so proud of my girl!! She is starting to walk at 18 months!! I know we have a long way before she is walking as great as Cody, but this is quite an accomplishment for her! Way to go Carleigh!!

Also, as I was picking Cody up out of his crib from his nap this afternoon, I said "Come here, baby." Cody corrected me by saying, "boy!" I guess he doesn't want me calling him baby anymore! He understands a lot of language and commands. He is really progressing.

No comments: