Monday, September 26, 2005

Cody and Carleigh's Progress

I am new to the blog scene, so I will be posting pictures of my family as soon as I can. Cody and Carleigh just had their fall pictures taken and I will try to post to the blog their pictures. They turned out so well! They are growing and changing every day! Cody is 20 months and Carleigh is 6 months. Cody is pulling up on furniture and standing and physical therapy is really helping. He will be walking and running in no time! I predict that he will be walking at Christmas. This would be one of the best Christmas presents that he could give me (besides our finalizing his adoption!) Carleigh is rolling from side to side and is trying to get up on her belly to crawl. She can hold her head up really well. When she laughs or smiles, she is always sticking her tongue out. She is such a cutie pie! They both sleep very well for us at night. We are so proud of them!

No comments: