Saturday, June 13, 2015

Family Update

We are enjoying our summer break very much! Sleeping late is a MUST in the summer as we have to get up very early during the school year. Mr. C is a very happy camper as he misses his sleep the most!

I cannot believe that my children are now finished with 5th and 4th grades! I have been blogging for 10 years now and Cinderella was just a teeny, tiny baby and now she finished elementary school and will be joining her brother at the intermediate school and becoming a 5th grader. Wow. It seems like I blinked and now they are tweens.

I have noticed that the number of blog posts are going down with each passing year. I have thought about shutting down the blog, but it would be a shame to lose all the kids memories that I have posted here. I will try to keep it current as time permits.

As each year passes, our family changes, but it's still good! Time just doesn't stand still and I am cherishing every minute we have together as our family of four, or should I say 5 with our fur baby Charlie who is now 1 year old!

1 comment:

Toni said...

I can tell you this. I *regret* not continuing my blogging, because it DID serve as a family memories/history of sorts. I'm thinking of beginning again, if only for that reason, fwiw.