Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Wow! I cannot believe that we are already into a new year! 2013 was a blur and each year seems to go faster than the next. This year, I am not making a resolution that I will break. Nope. I PLAN to eat healthy, exercise, and save money this year. It is not a resolution, it is what I plan to do. We have a few dreams that will hopefully come true this year. And honestly, I CANNOT wait!

My family and I had a wonderful Christmas! Despite our little princess being sick, we were incredibly blessed with special time with family. Mr. C's gift highlights were a tablet, large keyboard, furby, and a robot dog named Techno. Cinderella's wish came true and she got a Nintendo 3DS XL. She also got her first American Girl doll named Julie plus lots of clothes and a doll bed. We are having fun playing with her doll. She also got a Furby, games, legos, and other fun things.

Cinderella came down with a fever and scary headache that sent us to the ER twice in less than a week. She was finally diagnosed with a bad uti. She's on the mend due to a great med that is working well for her. She has had a rough Christmas vacation. I hope these last four days are better for her.

We have a very busy month of January with a special little boy's BIG birthday milestone, work related events, and Cinderella's first cheer competition out of town. I hope snow doesn't mess with all of our important events!!

No comments: