Monday, November 25, 2013

My Lil Cheerleader

Miss Cinderella started Cheerleading at the beginning of November and absolutely loves it! She wowed her coaches by doing perfect front rolls on the first practice. They were getting ready for two competitions so they worked with her individually until this past week. Now she has a position and they have her as a flyer and a mount position where she holds hands with another girl while being held up 5 feet in the air. She is the smallest and youngest weighing in at 52 lbs so I had a feeling they would put her in the air. She LOVES it! They are working with her on cartwheels and after practice she says, "Mom, I almost have it!" I can't wait to see her first competition in late January! She and her cousin cheer for Midwest and both will compete. We are thrilled that she enjoys cheer as much as baseball! I think she is the cutest cheerleader ever!!

No comments: