Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Camp Out

I decided that the kids and I would have a last minute camp out in the backyard. I borrowed a tent. I set it up the best I could, but something was missing. I let the kids play in it but we didn't stay in the tent. We decided to have a slumber party in the family room instead. We had fun telling stories. Mr. C volunteered to share a couple of stories. One story went like this: "Once upon a time there was Charlie Brown and C---. Charlie Brown said hi and I said hi to him." It was so cute and sweet. The progress my boy has had is amazing! I just love that boy!

After a half hour trying to get them quiet, they fell asleep or I did. Then I proceeded to get off that hard floor. My almost 37 year old body can't take that anymore. I slept on the sofa for the remainder of the night. Then Cinderella decides to get up at 7am. Nice!! I am so sleep deprived!! However, I love making memories with my kiddos!

No comments: