Saturday, June 08, 2013

Summer is here!

We are in summer mode! On my first day of summer vacation, the kids let me sleep past 8 o'clock and for that, I am thankful! We went to Kings Island last night and rode every ride we wanted and some twice! There is nothing like riding the Racer at night! The views of the park lit up is breathtaking! And of course, Mr. C loved the fireworks.

One week from today, we will be on the road to paradise! There is nothing like hearing the waves crash on the shore and feeling the sand beneath your feet. It has been too long since I have had a week at the beach.....6 years I think. The kids are so excited and I cannot wait!

Next week will be busy with two doctor appointments, packing, and cleaning. I'm not complaining because when it is over, the real FUN begins!

No comments: