Monday, May 13, 2013

I had the perfection intention to update my blog, but life and sickness got into the way. I have been battling a horrible cough and cold. I broke down today after suffering for almost 3 weeks and went to the doctor. I have Asthmatic Bronchitis. I don't have Asthma, but this Bronchitis has given me Asthma symptoms so now I am trying to figure out inhalers and meds. Hopefully I will be good as new in a few days.

I do have very good news. After 6 months, Mr. C has a big appointment with Cincy Children's on Friday. We got the news last week and are elated! It is a 5 hour appointment with an evaluation or two mixed in, but we are hoping for the best for our little guy!

We are also just a few weeks away until summer vacation! The beach is calling! I need rest and relaxation in the worst way!

No comments: