Monday, September 18, 2006

Latest Update



We had a very busy weekend! I met over 10 new ladies and children from HP ministries at my good friend Jen's house Friday and Saturday evenings. It was fun to meet some of the ladies that we have chatted online and prayed for. All of these Christian ladies have struggled with infertility in some sort of fashion and some traveled as far as Texas and Florida to make the "Backyard Shindig." I took Carleigh with me Friday night which was "80s" night. I dressed Carleigh in 80s garb as well as I. On Saturday, we went to the Pork Festival and then I took Cody with me for Saturday night's festivities. We played 80s Trivial Pursuit and had a blast! Cody has been running, running, and running! He understands us so much and is trying to communicate with us. Carleigh can say "bubble," "ball," and is trying to say "Bubby" referring to Cody. Here are a few fun photos of the weekend!!

No comments: