Monday, July 17, 2006

Heat Wave!

We are having quite a heat wave here in Ohio and across the Midwest USA. Yuck! I cannot tolerate these high temperatures. I am very thankful for our centrail a/c in the house. However, our van a/c is not working. So that means, no extra trips to the store or out for any reason. I have been a homebody for the past 4 days or so which to a working mom, can be a bit daunting! My dad is working on the problem and a companythat he deals with is trying to fix it for less money or order the piece if they cannot fix it. Cody and I took a little stroll in his big, red car this morning before the extreme temperatures hit. It really stinks that we are cooped in the house due to the heat! My kids love to play in their superyard or swim or take wagon rides. It could reach to 100 in the middle of the week. Come on storms!! July heat is the worst!!

No comments: