Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spring Break and another sick one!!

Today was my first official day of Spring Break!! Last night, we had sever thunderstorms with large hail! We had a tornado warning and went up to the corner basement for a few minutes. The storms passed without any severe damage to anything. Last night, Carleigh began to projectile vomit in her high chair after I finished feeding her dinner. She then went to bed after a bath. She slept all night and but had a nasty diaper in the morning with diarrhea. She didn't begin to run a fever until 11am or so. We tried giving her a little bit of cereal but she vomitted that back up immediately. So her diet is Grape Pedialyte and Children's Tylenol until the fever goes down. She looks just pitiful!! This is not how I pictured my Spring Break would begin. Oh the joys of being a mommy! I am praying that this will pass soon and that we can all enjoy the beautiful weather that we are supposed to have this coming week. I will be posting more updated photos sometime soon.

No comments: